Website LOPEZ CHILDREN'S CENTER
Lopez Children’s Center (LCC) is searching for an Administrative Director to work in partnership with our new Program Director.
The Administrative Director will be responsible for the administrative tasks that ensure the smooth running of the Children’s Center. This position will include time supporting staff and children in the classroom and kitchen and assisting with the general daily running of our Programs.
We are looking for a person with:
• A combination of qualifications, experience, skills, and passion for realizing the vision of Lopez Children’s Center
• Excellent administrative, leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills to ensure a smooth operating and fully compliant organization
• Finance and budgeting skills to balance program priorities with affordable tuition.
• Flexibility, compassion, and a sense of humor to navigate managing an essential organization in a small community.
• Experience in basic financial management, budgeting, and general administrative tasks.
• Knowledge of Quickbooks & MS Office.
• Pass a DCYF Background check & show evidence of immunity to TB and measles.
• Fully vaccinated against Covid.
• Meet and maintain all DCYF general qualifications and on-training requirements.
• Preference will be given to applicants with knowledge of Early Learning practices.
The position starts early January 2023 to work with current Director for a smooth transition on February 1, 2023.
Submit a letter of interest, along with a resume showing your experience and qualifications. Please provide two professional references with contact information.
Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com